10 min read to get all the key learnings from my remote experience
Key Learnings from my remote experience
Nitesh Agrawal
Welcome to Nitesh’s Newsletter by me, Nitesh Agrawal. Building Dive (www.letsdive.io). Ex-CEO @Indiez_io (exited). Ex-Housing.com. Ex-Ola. IITB Grad. S…
Busting the myths about remote work is the need of the hour.
Nitesh Agrawal
70% of tech projects fail. And they usually have one thing in common. Read to know what the rest 30% do to make their projects successful!
Nitesh Agrawal
Technology outsourcing hasn’t changed in the last 20 years. We’re changing it.
Nitesh Agrawal
Key is to balance innovation, supporters’ expectations and your brand identity. Here are the 14 ways nonprofits can achieve this!
Nitesh Agrawal
Emerging tech is helping a new generation of CFPs provide financial advice and coaching like never before.
Nitesh Agrawal
See all